Kate Middleton crazy prices.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

I smell bent bidding.

"I do believe this will be the best piece of Royal History anyone could have."

What, a car that was once owned by a couple of commoners? :dk:

Funny how it didn't sell the first time.. let alone get a bid.. Now all of a sudden it's going for that price

Definitely something going on.

Be realistic-Who cares. At the end of the day it's a 2009 Golf. Big deal. I can think of many nice motors one can buy for £39K

Chancers in my opinion. Anyone who buys that needs their head examining......

Time to change your forum name to dirtyoldcro...

Don't you mean honestoldcro? Because I only said what most of you were thinking if you were as honest as I was.

Last edited:
Don't you mean honestoldcro? Because I only said what most of you were thinking.

But you've left me with a horrible mental image of what you might be planning to do with that seat when you win the auction. That, I could do without...

But you've left me with a horrible mental image of what you might be planning to do with that seat when you win the auction. That, I could do without...

Sit in it of course, what on earth did you think I wanted to do with it?:eek:

Sit in it of course, what on earth did you think I wanted to do with it?:eek:

With the wink and grin from your previous post, I sensed you had other plans. I won't elucidate any further as this is a family-friendly forum, but suffice it to say that rarely have I been more grateful that Shetland is a long, long way from London.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom