Keep it or trade again?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Spot on about once you get the idea in your head to change, it’s hard to shake off. The full bells and whistle one should have the ambient lighting.
Oh yeah :cool:

Attachments

• bdfb3033-d966-42e3-8b95-898bbf2ae56e.jpg
    bdfb3033-d966-42e3-8b95-898bbf2ae56e.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 16
needs a bar and a few lap dancers in there
Select random colours and pump up the trance; guaranteed to draw the drug squad.

I currently have a 2014 E250 CDI AMG Sport estate. I got it in 2017 on PCP which expires in 6 months. GFV is £6200. The car is fully loaded, has done 55K miles and is absolutely immaculate (see post on 2 hours polishing with Carnuba!). My only gripe with the car is the noise on motorways (19 inch Pirelli Sports fitted), I love everything else but I think I want the air suspension and I lust after the digital dash. From what I can see online, I could get around £10.5K on a private sale.

If I hang on and trade up on a PCP, I reckon I'll be lucky to get £2K towards the next one but if I decide to buy it once the PCP expires, I probably wont get as good a deal from a dealer for the next one.

Grateful for advice on best way forward; keep it and run it?, trade up on the PCP? or buy it and P/X with a new dealer.

Thanks

Rear suspension on estate is air

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom