Keep off the grass!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Satch

MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 E320Cdi Avantgarde Estate & Toyota Land Cruiser
Our taxes are indeed well spent

KeepOffGrass_415.jpg

Verging on the ridiculous: council sign protects tiny patch of grass | News

Not as daft as at first thought - it's less about keep off the grass and more about do not park where this sign is. God knows what the point is off stopping the parking there though.

Reminds me of my youth - loads of grassed area around here, all with the signs 'no ball games permitted'...

Not as daft as at first thought - it's less about keep off the grass and more about do not park where this sign is. God knows what the point is off stopping the parking there though.

Reminds me of my youth - loads of grassed area around here, all with the signs 'no ball games permitted'...

Looks like the entrance to two driveways side by side, two drop kerbs. Perhaps there has been a parking issue before...

It is all of us who have to 'foot the bill' for this nonsense .

Just room for another sign underneath it saying "Do Not Drop Litter" (Check out the gutter) Oh, and No Ball Games.

Lol,that reminds me of Sir Norman Wisdom

I've always liked this sign that helpfully says that there's no right turn for 10 miles other that the two that there actually are.

pic929590_md | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Is this on the A14 heading towards Kettering, from the M1 southbound just passing M6?

I got caught in a diversion when the M1/M6 junc was closed one night, and me being clever without a satnav, decided this must be heading south (rather than east) - only to be met by a similar, meaning no U-turns.

You couldn't make it up. I bet it's a two man job to get it cut as well!

Looks like it needs scarifying then reseeding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom