Keller Lenkner UK LTD - Diesel Emissions Claim

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

segovia

Car
E350
Has anyone been in contact or been contacted by Keller Lenkner regarding representation for a combined diesel emissions claim against Mercedes?

Ambulance chaser's who have a good chance of catching up with it and interviewing the patient the way things are going these days. VW got nailed in the USA and a class action lawsuit has been filed against them here. Nissan is now on the hook for the same thing.

Mercedes has a good track record of wiggling out of various lawsuits (not so much success in the USA) so it will be interesting to watch this one pan out.

Is it worth registering?

What price do you put on giving away your personal data?

What price do you put on giving away your personal data?
Too late for that now, after 20+ of internet usage years, I think it would be virtually impossible to completely erase my profile. I don't my sharing my personal data as long as it is used responsibly and we do have laws in place for protection.

Is it worth registering?
What do you hope to gain from the case?

Remember that in English Law, unless you can demonstrate a material loss as a result of an action (or inaction) by another party, you are generally entitled to nothing.

It might not be about monetary gain , it might be about bringing a multinational company to heel after deceiving ten's of thousands of customers and denying tax revenue to governments through dishonest representation of taxable emission figures.

Or it might be about getting a wedge.....💰

...and denying tax revenue to governments through dishonest representation of taxable emission figures.
I suspect that if anyone thought there was any real potential for that line to succeed then HMRC (and the national equivalent in other countries) would have been all over it like a rash by now.

I suspect that if anyone thought there was any real potential for that line to succeed then HMRC (and the national equivalent in other countries) would have been all over it like a rash by now.
Is that not why the FBI got involved in the USA ? VW basically got told pay up or fruck off out of America. 4 point something billion dollars later and a few high level 'resignations' focused their attention somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom