Kent area need loan of some wheels please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonnymerc

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
A220 AMG LINE HATCHBACK AUTO 190 HP 2019 Audi A6 40 TFSI Auto Sport S TRONIC [C8]2021
Need some help if possible i want to refurb my wheel, need some wheels for about 3/4 days that will fit the new 125 c class will pay for the loan of some wheels i dont want to leave the car at the wheel refurbishers

I went down to Wheelworks in sussex today they were going to put some old alloys on the car for the c class while they did mine but on the 125 edition the stud bolts are thicker so a wasted journey

So any help would be great any old wheels will do as long as they are road legal and will fit

Thanks john

Cant you leave it on axel stands in a drive? Thats what i did when i had mine done..... just a thought

No drive i only have the road outside my house , i do have a garage 5 minutes away in a block of garages cant leave it on axle stands there people wont be able to use the other garages

I have been offered some wheels on the other forum not sure if they fit could someone advise

They are from a W210 E320 16" Would these fit the new 125 edition C CLASS with the thicker stud bolts

Wheelworks do have a courtesy car if you ask very nicely. My son used it yesterday. May be booked well in advance though

I will have a spare set from a W203 C Class once my new winter tyres are fitted on my second set of wheels on Monday. PM me if interested?

Any friends or relatives got a drive or garage you can park your car in for a few days? I just had the wheels refurbed on one of our other cars and they came round and put the car on axle stands and took away the wheels for a refurb.

Also there are a few refurbs companies that give you loan wheels if you dont mind using someone else.

BTW why do the alloys need a refurb so soon?

Last edited:
What happened to your wheels? Can't be more than a few months old.

Don't think W203 wheels fit a W204.

Any friends or relatives got a drive or garage you can park your car in for a few days? I just had the wheels refurbed on one of our other cars and they came round and put the car on axle stands and took away the wheels for a refurb.

Also there are a few refurbs companies that give you loan wheels if you dont mind using someone else.

BTW why do the alloys need a refurb so soon?

Hi thanks for your very useful advice, I am changing the colour, at the moment they are dull grey sort of silver and do nothing for the car i dont think i am going for a bright silver (hyper silver)

What happened to your wheels? Can't be more than a few months old.

Don't think W203 wheels fit a W204.

Hi crockers they are in pristene condition its just a cosmetic thing going for a change of colour :thumb: hyper silver at present they are dull silver and do nothing for the car i dont think

I have a spare set of 15 inch w124 8 hole wheels I could lend you, but no idea if they would fit.

I have a spare set of 15 inch w124 8 hole wheels I could lend you, but no idea if they would fit.

Thanks Charles very kind of you :thumb: I think i am going to need wheels from a 125 edition C Class because the stud bolts are thicker (fatter) and that is going to be impossible i think

I think you'd probably struggle with the brake calipers too. Best of luck!

Last edited:
I think what i will have to do is leave the car there at the refurbishers the one thing i did`t want to do, But i must thank all you great people that have offered me wheels and given great advice so many many thanks :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom