Kent meets??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRan

Car
R129 SL 500
I see there have been a few blue water meets, do they happen very often?? Or any other locations etc

Nearly always bluewater.... Cars and coffee.... And it allows for some of our non-kent residents to briefly visit without the need for visa's and inoculations... Ha ha ha.

Seem to be roughly quarterly since the weather got colder.

Steve

I went to the last Bluewater meet, was a good night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to one with the BMW forum, and they are planning another but apparently they are kicking people out who are gathering there now (bluewater), as there was a big meet of 'young people in their saxos' and they caused a riot :(

I went to one with the BMW forum, and they are planning another but apparently they are kicking people out who are gathering there now (bluewater), as there was a big meet of 'young people in their saxos' and they caused a riot :(

The Bluewater rent-a-cops and police are usually on the look out for larger groups acting up. Driving like idiots, burnouts, revving etc.

There have been a couple of occasions when police have rolled up to us but they didn't give us any problems. Admired the cars and rolled on out.

Generally, if you're parked properly and not pratting about, you're fine.
Some of our attendees are old, so they don't generally fit the stereotype for boy racers :D

I've been to a couple of meets with the BMW forum guys and they do tend to be more rowdy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom