Kenwood DVD Double DIN + Accessories + sub/amp combo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

timskemp

MB Enthusiast
Car
W213 E220d
Removed from my W211 I have a Kenwood DDX5022 double DIN dvd / Radio. Complete with iPod Video cable (plays video and audio from iPod / iphone, also charges).

Has touch screen, single DVD/CD player, lots of ins and outs, built in DSP and crossover, sub outputs, all that stuff. Sound quality is spot on.

Also KCA-BT100 bluetooth module - Parrot bluetooth with microphone for both hands free phone and music streaming.

Complete with W211 E class / CLS mounting kit and adaptor lead (for vehicles WITHOUT agw, so Audio 20 CD or post facelift units only I think - please check yourself that this will be suitable). Will fit other cars of course as it's got a standard ISO lead.

I'd like about £350 for all the above.

Also I have a 12" Vibe Slick sub with amp and the optional Vibe woofer protection grill. This kit is about 170 quid new, looking for 75 quid, or £400 for the whole lot with the Kenwood.

Sub will need a new wiring kit.

Will deliver in a reasonable distance of Hull, or meet somewhere halfway or whatever - but not really going to post the sub (it's a bit big and heavy).

Kenwood as installed in a W211 E class (blue dash - the fitting kit is black)

P1040934.jpg

If no-one here takes this this week it'll go on Ebay at the weekend.

Sub and amp free with the head unit if you collect unless someone takes the sub first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom