• Kerry

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Bush Jr

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
Quite simple, though a little late... Kerry or Bush (or someone else?) Who would you like to be next president?

p.s. 14 day delay, that should be enough to allow them to decide, isn't it?

Last edited:
I cannot reply here what I would like to say, wgafa :D :D

Whoever they vote for, the Government still gets in.....

I voted other purely coz I know that bush is going to win it but I cant bear the thought of voting for him.

i voted for kerry - anyone seen faranheight 9/11?

and that prat wants to stop stem cell research (which would fix a very good mate of mines (aged28) broken back)

and no - stem cell is not using dead babies - they now use umbilical cord.

The question is wrong, it should say 'Who would you like to win'

No doubt Bush will fix it again

Lol... who would you like to win... that can be done ;)
And hopefully they'll find a cure for your mate!
SPinal

The point here is that we are all glad not to be Americans or living in the "land of the free". ;-)

Looks like weeks of lawsuits all over again, this time in Ohio. People turned away from voting because of lack of voting machines in some districts.

Ho hum

...sad to say it but george seems to have the upper hand. Ohio will decide - its got 20 votes and whoever gets it will be uncatchable. Watch them count those votes...
Les

I don't recoomend watching them... 11 days of tv can br bad for your eyes :D But you migth be interested in watching them recount them... thrice....
Spinal

Bush will win, but it's cos his daddy knows a lot of important people. Same old s**t as last year. Well atleast we only have another 4 years of it I suppose, wonder where he is going to bomb, sorry liberate next

I wanted Kerry to win, however knew that Bush would win. The scariest thing is what will he try to turn into mini USA's next. As this is his second and last term I think he will be even worse than before....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom