Key rings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beege

Car
C200 Estate
Evening all,

Bit sad I know but I’m afraid it’s a “what’s on your keys” discussion.

Looked at key rings from MB but all seem to be £30 upwards .... what key rings to MBClub members have and where did you get them? Pics please

Also do you keep all your keys together with you car key or separate?

Regards
Beege

My key ring contains the key to the garage, Houses and aeroplane, a 32 GB stick, the key to the lab at work, a Remove before flight streamer, a Mercedes key and an enamelled MB fob emblem from an old leather fob.

Evening all,

Bit sad I know but I’m afraid it’s a “what’s on your keys” discussion.

Looked at key rings from MB but all seem to be £30 upwards .... what key rings to MBClub members have and where did you get them? Pics please

Also do you keep all your keys together with you car key or separate?

Regards
Beege

We have some carbon-effect leather AMG key rings, generally black (AMG GT) for his and white for hers. They only have a car key and a location tracker on them though, they’re too big and bulky if you have other keys on them. Both are still available to buy from Mercedes:
Collection Site - United Kingdom
Collection Site - United Kingdom

I also have a lovely slim metal AMG for my main keys, which my daughter bought me for Christmas in 2005 (OK my wife did because my daughter was just 2 years old). Sadly, long since discontinued.

All the nice ones seem to be AMG branded, I only have a pretend AMG :dk:

All car keys in our household have only associated MB key ring attached, no other keys.

I have a lego brick as a keyring. On my wall I have another, when I get home I simply attach the two together which holds like glue :)

Lots of keys, wife has matching but twice the number on hers.
0daa45c2aa3b50558a1c7730dc81920c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom