Keyless Go Cards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

parkertime

Car
MERCEDES BENZ CLS 350
Hi , I have a brand New Keyless Go Card 215 766 07 06 - 9999 , see picture , & any to know how to program , is for W220 , please le me know, thank

If the card you have has been issued for that particular W220 it should be able to be reprogrammed by the main dealer with Star diagnostics.

You can't programme the card if its been issued for another car.

I have read (on the other forum) you can try the following-:
"The process is to sit in the car,hold brake pedal. Push the gear stick button and the card starts syncing. Can take upto 3 hours though! So leave card on drivers seat"
"On some occasions it doesn't sync so pop it into the service dept and they can set it up with star"

No idea if it works

If the card you have has been issued for that particular W220 it should be able to be reprogrammed by the main dealer with Star diagnostics.

You can't programme the card if its been issued for another car.

I have read (on the other forum) you can try the following-:
"The process is to sit in the car,hold brake pedal. Push the gear stick button and the card starts syncing. Can take upto 3 hours though! So leave card on drivers seat"
"On some occasions it doesn't sync so pop it into the service dept and they can set it up with star"

No idea if it works
Ok Thank , when I hold brake pedal & Push the gear stick button, for how time ? 3 seconds? & yes this card it virgin brand new & check the number in EPC , I have access to Mb Star

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom