Keyless Go & Hands free access

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jay2512

Car
X253 - GLC 250d AMG Line Premium Plus
Trying to figure out if the new W212 estate i have ordered with Keyless Go and Hands Free Access will feature the function of opening the boot with a pass of a foot under the rear bumper?

I ordered the Premium Plus pack which includes this feature and it is on my order however the dealer thinks this boot opening feature is limited to the New C Class.

Reviewing the online interactive manual for the E Class, it shows this feature as part of the hands free access function.

Anyone got the pack ad can shead any light for me?

Sorry, I can't answer your question.

If it shows it on in the manual then it may be that the salesman is mistaken, or it's a feature which available in other markets (but not the UK). The former seems more likely though.

Be a great little feature if it was there. I love the electric tailgate on my W204 but not trying to juggle the key out with hands full of the wifes shopping.....

May just have to wait and see

I agree, it would be very handy.

At least with an MB you can open and close from the key fob - on an Audi you can only open! To close you have to reach up and push the button and my daughter can't!

It was part of the keyless option on the SL but I am not sure if that is the same for other models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom