Kia Stinger gts, thoughts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SmartAmg

MB Club Veteran
Car
2011 E class coupe 350 cdi
Ok, what's your thoughts on this. :rolleyes::)
20200202_162221.jpg 20200202_162151.jpg 20200202_162250.jpg 20200202_162509.jpg 20200202_162432.jpg 20200202_162352.jpg 20200202_162320.jpg 20200202_164132.jpg

I like them. Prefer the primer grey one though with the black inserts (only car I actually like primer grey on !)

Good enough car but going to be high depreciation.

I've not driven one or even sat inside one but I've had a good look around them. I rather like them. The finish looks good and the 7 year warranty is useful. A bit on the long side though.

I presume this is the 2.0 version but the engine that appeals is 3.3 with 4wd, but I don't know if that's available in UK. I would certainly consider one but whether I'd actually buy one......not sure.

I've not driven one or even sat inside one but I've had a good look around them. I rather like them. The finish looks good and the 7 year warranty is useful. A bit on the long side though.

I presume this is the 2.0 version but the engine that appeals is 3.3 with 4wd, but I don't know if that's available in UK. I would certainly consider one but whether I'd actually buy one......not sure.
This is the 3.3 twin turbo V6
365bhp, 4WD not available in the UK.

This is the 3.3 twin turbo V6
365bhp, 4WD not available in the UK.

Will be a nice car then. If I went for one it would be for use in LT where 4wd is preferable for the (usually) harsh winters. Not this year though.

As a matter of interest what price in UK for a 2 year old car? Used prices seem to be holding up really well in mainland Europe.

Will be a nice car then. If I went for one it would be for use in LT where 4wd is preferable for the (usually) harsh winters. Not this year though.

As a matter of interest what price in UK for a 2 year old car? Used prices seem to be holding up really well in mainland Europe.
That one's 28 grand, new ones 40 grand

The colour is a bit of an acquired taste, but in terms of brand reliability, I had a Kia Soul for 5 years with zero problems :thumb:

Have no problem with it being a Kia , can think of much less reliable makes that I would not pay £40 k for

I like it.

Wouldn’t pay £40k but I’m guessing that’s list price and probably some decent discounts to be had.

I like it, but as others have said maybe not in that colour. A deep blue or gun metal grey would look the dogs.

I really like them and have done since they first came out 3 years ago or so.

I don't see loads but now and again and I think I've seem them used by cops in fictional "Silent Witness" type programmes and I always notice them. So quite exclusive really.

Would certainly consider one if I was in the market for a car like that.

As said, depreciation would probably be heavy on new despite the fact they are probably great cars.

Brand power sadly.

I prefer bright colours on super cars rather than every day cars as to me it seems like you are trying to hard but each to their own!

I'd prefer a metallic black or grey or similar.

I seem to recall Kia tried hard to get social media influencers into them, and there seemed to be positive noises from said influencers, but I’m not sure how impartial those noises might be.

Never had a go in one but they look good on the outside, as suggested yellow might not be it’s best shade!

I like them, really do, but I’d never actually buy one with my own money...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom