Kiddies eh ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

poormansporsche

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W209
Another evening average evening in the PMP household.

Dog 1 and 2 are ripping the £hit out of a Katie the Carrot soft toy.

Wife number 1 says "Calm down its Katie the Carrot not Katie Price"

Daughter number 1 (12 years old) without looking up from her laptop says "Katie the Carrot is probably less orange than Katie Price"

Daughter number 2 (9 years old) chips in also without looking up from her laptop "Orange lives matter too don't you know"

:)

Suppose daughter 2 saw the Trump thing in the Sunday Times. Educated girl.

Reactions: 219
You wouldn’t want an old, bald one.

Cheers,

Gaz.

Ewww.

At least your lot was all in the same room, I rarely get that these days (unless food or bribes are involved)

Or a re-bore!

Back in the 80s, a lady on my team booked a week off work for an operation. I asked what the problem was (it was OK to do so back then) & she explained that after 5 kids, things down below were a little loose and her husband wanted things to be tightened up............... 😳. She was actually a very naughty girl and even suggested that I could find out if it had worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the 80s, a lady on my team booked a week off work for an operation. I asked what the problem was (it was OK to do so back then) & she explained that after 5 kids, things down below were a little loose and her husband wanted things to be tightened up............... 😳. She was actually a very naughty girl and even suggested that I could find out if it had worked.
That might explain the five children and looseness 😳

Just curious...did you find out?

My Mrs was having dinner while away on business with a girl that she “knew” for years from conference calls but never met.
After food this girl tells my Mrs that she used to be a bloke, has had the full operation and was very proud of it.
She finished this revelation with an offer to go to the toilet so my Mrs could have a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom