killerhertz is this your boot ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The cheeky so & so!

Well spotted!

It appears when you type: C240 Boot into Google images:

HERE

Im not selling it BTW!

Lol.I remember a few years ago a chap selling a 190 16v but he used a few pictures from Will's car taken at Brookland

And someone from Wales was selling my long-scrapped W124 using this pic they must have pulled off Google. Complaints to Ebay that it was a scam never got any response. :dk:

wheels.jpg

Last edited:
And someone from Wales was selling my long-scrapped W124. Complaints to Ebay that it was a scam never got any response. :dk:

Is that the reason you don't like us 124 owners,because your car was scrapped :p:p

That's a beautiful colour scheme Druk by the way. What was it do you know??

That's a beautiful colour scheme Druk by the way. What was it do you know??

It was SilberGruen (SilverGreen) 861: which was supposed to have been discontinued in 1980, however the car was 1986 and I re-painted it in Sept 2001 and that was the original colour which I ordered.

As an aside, I was cutting back the lacquer when the 9/11 news came over the radio and I dropped everything and ran along to my mates house to watch the unfolding horror on Sky. You know how they say you will always remember where you were when it happened? :(

Is that the reason you don't like us 124 owners?

I never said that.:D

But I've owned two of the things and one 211 and I know which drives nicer and gives a more rewarding and peaceful driving experience. Handles better, corners better, and stops way, way better and gives 40mpg without too much effort.

:devil::devil::D

And someone from Wales was selling my long-scrapped W124 using this pic they must have pulled off Google. Complaints to Ebay that it was a scam never got any response. :dk:

wheels.jpg

I like that way you blended in the gaffertape!!

So here's one for all you 124 aficionados.

Ok, it's got an LPG filler, 16" CLK rims and a facelift bonnet, but who's going to spot the other anomalies?

So here's one for all you 124 aficionados.

Ok, it's got an LPG filler, 16" CLK rims and a facelift bonnet, but who's going to spot the other anomalies?

A short drivers door mirror.

But I've owned two of the things and one 211 and I know which drives nicer and gives a more rewarding and peaceful driving experience. Handles better, corners better, and stops way, way better and gives 40mpg without too much effort.

You even call them things now :devil: appart from the mpg my saloon will do all the ^ better

DM wins. Sill covers are standard facelift but the drivers mirror is from the passenger side of a LHD car. I never did figure why the made the drivers side smaller.

Wait until you get a 212

DM wins. Sill covers are standard facelift but the drivers mirror is from the passenger side of a LHD car. I never did figure why the made the drivers side smaller.

The passenger side mirror is smaller/narrower because you gain a wider field of vision anyway due to it being further away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom