Kinect...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
Right... so I'm tempted to buy another 360 (melted my old one and replaced it with a PS3... still have my wii...)

That said, the only reason I want a 360 is for kinect, the fitness games seem like fun... especially for someone that has trouble running...

Convince me otherwise!
M.

IIRC The Wii has more then enough fitness games

From what I have looked at....

Un like the adverts for the Kinect we probably don't live in loft appartments where you can have a game of 5 aside in the 'games' room... You will need a fair amount of space to use it.

You can get a 'add' on that reduces the camera sight making it better for normal sized rooms.

I agree the wii is good (obviously you have to hold the wii remote)

Currently I'm loving the xbox and forza.... wheel stand next :)

I agree the wii is good (obviously you have to hold the wii remote)

Not now- there are special adapters and holders, from leg straps to tennis rackets that they clip on to.

You do need quite a bit of room for Kinect, I can only just use my sons at 2mt distance. Had to move my sofa to use comfortably. Have to say it was great fun though, enjoy the Wii also, but Kinect is just more refined.

If you have the space then I think you will enjoy it.

Living with a reasonably sized living room, where the TV is - I don't think size is an issue (sadly :p)

My big attraction is that I think (hope?) that the xbox fitness "games" will motivate me by keeping track of anything I do... thus pushing me to do more when I can't get down to the wall...

M.

Fruit Ninja (from the xbox live marketplace) is outrageous fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom