King of the road<>thanks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WOODYTHEWISE, Oct 25, 2011.

1. WOODYTHEWISE

WOODYTHEWISE Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E 500 Coupe.
    Just to say thank you to all the members of this forum who took time out to tell us about the wide variety of vehicles they have driven, or in some cases steered. Apart from the 'normal' type of vehicles we also had a couple of Monster trucks normally only seen by people who work with them. And a 24 ton mobile kitchen.
    Thank you also for people who posted photographs.
    It is obvious from reading any thread you care to mention that the forum has more than its fair share of Wags (noun), reading them is more entertaining (and cheaper) than reading a Newspaper.
    Thanks,Woody:)

2. developer

developer MB Club Veteran

Car:
    S212 E63 S
    Have there been any photos of your car - or was it just me that missed them?

3. OP
    OP
    WOODYTHEWISE

WOODYTHEWISE Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E 500 Coupe.
    Hi,not sure how to include a link. My Son Matthew (MUTHADUCKA on here) posted photographs for me (I still have problems with an abacus) if you go to search and type ...Advice required CL600 2005 Limited S/h it should take you there. I have now done 1500 trouble free miles, the car is like new. Thank you for your interest,John (Woody):D