Kit and wheels on big grin for me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Thmsshaun

MB Enthusiast
Car
2009 C300 4Matic, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2015 Triumph Tiger800 XCX
Well here you go for all to comment on. Gallery pics will be updated soon. Im sure it will not be to many peoples taste. But I am impressed with the transformation.

Happy Viewing :D :bannana:

kit1.jpg

kit2.jpg

kit3.jpg

kit4.jpg

kit5.jpg

Looks good to me fella !!

Have a couple of narnas !!! :bannana: :bannana:

I am not keen on the eyebrows, or the cut out for your exhause, but it looks good, better than I was expecting from the title!!

I like the front more I think. Nice one.

...and the wheels of course are the dogs :D

I agree with Graham about the exhaust cut but think the rest looks good.

It's about time to get rid of the boot badge I think. :cool:

Very nice Benz, it looks good to me... lose the badge and dont AMG badge it, keep it flush.. Later rear lamps as well to finish...

Looks good to me, but I will agree with the others and say get it de-badged!

Looks great (not a big fan of the front though :) )

You need to get the facelift underdoor seals, the ones you have spoil the lines, Shude can give you the codes, I fitted them to mine after I got my skirts...

Oh and lose the C-180 :)

No idea on the boot spoiler it was on when I got the car. I think mercedes performance do something that looks the same.

Also Have no intention of an AMG badge going near the car. Only AMG will be the flor mats and of course the wheels :D

Not so sure I want rid of the 180 badge but I am thinking perhaps a TURBO badge to compliment it :devil:

Not usually a fan of brows myself but think they work on this. AS for the exhaust cut. Its a hard one. Not 100% keen but then there isnt really another way without the factory box being on it.

Thanks people

KillerHERTZ said:
You need to get the facelift underdoor seals, the ones you have spoil the lines, Shude can give you the codes, I fitted them to mine after I got my skirts...

Looks great (dont like the front though :) )

Oh and lose the C-180 :)

Yes have been talking about this tonight. Do the door seals come pre colour coded? That does spoil it.

No, they are black but hide under the doors so you dont need to colour code them.

I have the invoice somewhere with the codes on, cant find them!!!

Looking good mate :bannana: The boot spoiler looks very similar to mine, has it got a makers stamp on the offside corner underneath?As for the exhaust fit if your not happy could you have square tips welded on to match the square cutout on your spoiler?

pluggers said:
Looking good mate :bannana: The boot spoiler looks very similar to mine, has it got a makers stamp on the offside corner underneath?As for the exhaust fit if your not happy could you have square tips welded on to match the square cutout on your spoiler?

Yes to the boot spoiler question. Good idea on the exhaust. Wouldnt it be costly to get new tips welded on though? :confused:

Next spend is on Discs and Pads anyway. Clocked up some serious mileage last month and the pad are all low and it wouldnt hurt to change the discs as well.

Thmsshaun said:
Good idea on the exhaust. Wouldnt it be costly to get new tips welded on though? :confused:
Not sure on cost but couldn't you go back to the people who fitted yours and see what they can do?Failing that, might be some nice ones on ebay and get them welded on. :)

It something to look at although I reckon I might be as well to change the box. I got it off Ebay and the Guy had it custom made so god knows where that was from.

www.1stopperformance.co.uk Do some nice custom exhuasts at reasonable money. Although Ill let my mate put one on his car so I can here them first. Other than that might get the Remus Box.

What a good choice of wheels! ;) :D :D

Will

I got me wheels today, only 16's, Elegance off a CLK :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom