Kitt tuning romania

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dwedders

Car
C220 amg sport plus
Has anyone used this company? They seem to have a good website and sell what appears to be good gear.
I am looking at an all black grille for my white car and wonder if theirs is an option or do you know better.

I use their website to price compare as it is a clean and well maintained page, easy to navigate. Then I go elsewhere, mainly China, at a cheaper price. Big choice of stuff they sell there

I have used them.

Quick/efficient delivery, and arranged to have my bits painted for a reasonable price without any problems. Good communication before order was placed.

But then something broke (dead on arrival), and I needed a replacement. Lies after lies after lies after false promises after false promises. Communication broke down. I only got lucky because I found a Chinese seller that was willing to help.

Are you thinking of buying the C63 body kit?

Thanks for the responses.
Both of you say you use China is there anyone in particular for Merc Brits?
I am looking at a black grille AMG style for my W204.

Last edited:
Lots of sellers on Aliexpress.

But the prices aren't cheaper than Kitt when you factor in shipping, customs, and VAT.

And customer service is very hit and miss but you probably know already.

Dwedders said:
Thanks for the responses. Both of you say you use China is there anyone in particular for Merc Brits? I am looking at a black grille AMG style for my W204.

There's hundreds depending what you need

On Alibaba, I've dealt with Winpower for headlight upgrades/projectors, who now have a website. Other item was some DRL's but I forget the company name, it's hit and miss on there but I have no complaints yet

Extortionate and wouldn't recommend them but have you tried CKS performance here?

There are some English sellers on eBay for merc bits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom