kleeman headers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheepy67

Car
porsche cayenne turbo
Had my kleeman headers fitted over the last few days by MSL and torque flow in birmingham,

Now i previously had the resonator and secondary cat delete so this left me with no cats , kleemans and straight through to the rear silencers.

Having driven the car, wow it sounds like a spitfire engine under the bonnet.
The wife is going to divorce me so its going back to have a centrebox put back in to tone down the volume.

certainly turns heads though....

nice one, did you get it retuned by Acid whilst there?, did you go long tube or shorties.

Think they are the short ones, not sure, but yes it's been retuned to cope with the headers. They did a superb job on the firmest and I got a good price as always from acid, but even though he told me it would be loud, I just wasn't prepared for just how loud...looking forward to saturday

Nice. Glad you like them. I had the longtube kleemann headers fitted a few years back by a Kleemann outlet on the South Coast. Although they needed to be slightly modified as the were designed for LHD only I believe. :)

kleemann products are hella expensive though!

they are way overpriced, i purchased my supersprint for 300 euros

EndPoint said:
they are way overpriced, i purchased my supersprint for 300 euros

Your very lucky, the supersprint headers for the E55 are 2500 EURO or 800 more than the equivalent Kleemann's!

Had my kleeman headers fitted over the last few days by MSL and torque flow in birmingham,

Now i previously had the resonator and secondary cat delete so this left me with no cats , kleemans and straight through to the rear silencers.

Having driven the car, wow it sounds like a spitfire engine under the bonnet.
The wife is going to divorce me so its going back to have a centrebox put back in to tone down the volume.

certainly turns heads though....

Hope you recorded a little Youtube clip before the silencing went back in? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom