Kleemann boost kit for 200k?

Discussion in 'AMG Lounge' started by Igurisu, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Igurisu

Igurisu Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    911 Turbo
    The price of the boost kits and headers for the 200k has fallen considerably on the Kleemann website. Also considering the current Euro exchange rate they look very attractive. The pulley kit and headers for 2100 Euro, about £1700 + cost to fit them.

I guess most people will say, don't bother, sell and buy a bigger engine. But I like my car, I know how solid it is and already having factory sport pack I think the added performance would finish it nicely.

Has anybody seen or heard of a 200k with Kleemann kit? I've looked around for months but couldn't find anybody actually doing it (maybe this is why they are in stock and reduced at Kleemann). I'm wondering how the performance figures translate from paper to actual feeling on the road.

2. Bobby Dazzler

Bobby Dazzler MB Club Veteran

Car:
    ML AMG-line Black Series
    Search tudu's posts - I think he tuned his with Keemann bits

1 person likes this.
  3. tor_ake

tor_ake Active Member

Car:
    C180 Kompressor 2003
    Go for it. But get a proper ecu tune, not the k-box. The pulleys will add some torque in the middle and headers a nice top end.
    K-box on my 180 gave 15hp and a lean afr on top, while properly tuning the ecu with AFR checked on rolling road added 28hp.
    No pulleys for me, however, so the gain is only top end.

1 person likes this.