Kleemann engine upgrade w208

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

unit504

Car
A **** heap
im toying with the idea of upgrading the w208 engine.
I have been looking at the Kleemann website and see they do a boost kit for the M111 engine

linkie: Boost kit for CLK 230 K. Cab (M111 pre-May2000)

Has anyone done this upgrade or can recommend any Kleemann upgrades i could do..?

also looking for the M111 pully kit too but it seems like gold dust!

For reference: Boost kit for C32 has fundamentally the same components and costs, £1,625 + VAT, plus fitting £280 + VAT.

The Kleemann online shop lists prices too - whilst more expensive that buying in the UK, it might give you an indication of variance for your car versus C32.

do you have the website for asp..?

I think it was ASP racing in the States that did exactly the same as the Kleeman pulley kit for < $500 USD, might be worth checking out :thumb:

do you have the website for asp..?

ASP Pulley Page for MB HERE Your best bet is to call these guys up (or e mail) give them your VIN and they will tell you exactly what they can do for your car. As I say the same as Kleeman etc.. but a fraction of the cost. Looks like the price has now gone up to around $650 so £420 + shipping, bargain compared to Kleeman & Brabus.:thumb:

Don`t CKS do pulleys for your car,they also do outlet manifold

Sounds like it's time to buy a V8 Simon ;)

agree with Howard si, get a w208/209 55 convertible :)

its a thought, but would stay with the w208 shape not to keen on the 209 shape.
Still looking for the right C55 to come up :(

agree with Howard si, get a w208/209 55 convertible :)

Sounds like it's time to buy a V8 Simon ;)

Where's the fun in that :D A great car the V8's I admit but I am on a challenge to get my 230k to the same output as as 430 which was about 275 bhp on the same year as mine. I was up to 231 bhp before the exhaust change and have not had it on the dyno since then, just waiting for the head to come back and then with that on I reckon I stand a chance of getting close, but if I get the right side of 250 bhp I'll be happy :) not a lot else I could do to it then other than a splash of Nox :eek:

Si , go on the US forums and see what those guys have done, maybe ask Lopes`s Renntech contact?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom