Kleemann Headers @ MSL Performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Hi

We Are Looking to Setup a Group Buy on the Kleemann Headers for the 55K / NA
If anyone is interested please let us know.

Headers £1000
Labour £400

This includes VAT but we need at least 5 people to make this work.

Acid, sounds like real good value... what's the fitting time on these... may try doing day trip and popping into wolves to see my son at same time... any idea what the minimum gains one can expect? any sound improvement? as I will hopefully have the C63 boxes fitted beforehand with any luck

1. Alps

Acid - any plans on running a group buy on shorties, so we can retain cats?

PLM's?

Acid, sounds like real good value... what's the fitting time on these... may try doing day trip and popping into wolves to see my son at same time... any idea what the minimum gains one can expect? any sound improvement? as I will hopefully have the C63 boxes fitted beforehand with any luck

It will take a day to do the fitting. The gains will be around 20-25 bhp but the car will need to be re-tuned to make this power.
Im hoping to get the headers in and to have the dyno up and running to do some testing on the cars.

Acid - any plans on running a group buy on shorties, so we can retain cats?

PLM's?
Plm i will do sound research on the price. I am pretty sure you have got your secondary cats in the car and they will work well with the Kleemann headers.

Acid

It will take a day to do the fitting. The gains will be around 20-25 bhp but the car will need to be re-tuned to make this power.
Im hoping to get the headers in and to have the dyno up and running to do some testing on the cars.

Plm i will do sound research on the price. I am pretty sure you have got your secondary cats in the car and they will work well with the Kleemann headers.

Acid

Hi Acid... Was going to get eurocharged remap done after c63 boxes in, but may as well do at the end if i go for the headers.... What will be cost for the remap/ tune pls.... Dont know if you remember that car was bought locally but had to get Andy to do the Xpipe, and left secondary cats in... But its got massive torque but probably best to get a proper remap done after these mods

Acid[/QUOTE]

Hi Acid - yes my mid section is now re-fitted on my car so completely back to stock. The more I've thought about it the more I like the idea of retaining all the cats, which is where shorties would be an advantage.

1. Alps E55
2. BFT x 2 SL55
3. Kalvin9281 E55
4. Mercedes SLK 55

Hi Acid
when I got the car, it was fully de-catted with No X pipe.. I decided against this set up purely for MOT reasons, so Andy did X pipe and I bought exhaust with all 4 x cats attached, discovered at same time the EML turned off due to the lambda sensors. Just realising contents of Simons thread I thought I would check with Andy... and the primary cats were fitted back... which means to fit these I would have to either consider de-catting again, or fitting sports cats (expense will put me off with this).... I am popping into Eurocharged tomorrow to collect the c63 boxes as getting these fitted Wednesday and will speak with Andy on best options.. would consider taking primary cats out and refitting the secondary ones but these were substituted into the cost when Andy did the mods!! bear with me as Would really like to get these headers put in!!

Hi Acid
when I got the car, it was fully de-catted with No X pipe.. I decided against this set up purely for MOT reasons, so Andy did X pipe and I bought exhaust with all 4 x cats attached, discovered at same time the EML turned off due to the lambda sensors. Just realising contents of Simons thread I thought I would check with Andy... and the primary cats were fitted back... which means to fit these I would have to either consider de-catting again, or fitting sports cats (expense will put me off with this).... I am popping into Eurocharged tomorrow to collect the c63 boxes as getting these fitted Wednesday and will speak with Andy on best options.. would consider taking primary cats out and refitting the secondary ones but these were substituted into the cost when Andy did the mods!! bear with me as Would really like to get these headers put in!!

pm me your number I will call you to have a chat

Thanks

Hi Acid - I keep thinking about these as ultimately it's what I really want to do! Would it be an option to just have the headers at this stage and get them fitted at a later date? I'm just struggling with funds at the moment to do it all at once.

Hi Acid - I keep thinking about these as ultimately it's what I really want to do! Would it be an option to just have the headers at this stage and get them fitted at a later date? I'm just struggling with funds at the moment to do it all at once.

Give me a call and I will sort something out

1. Alps E55
2. BFT x 2 SL55
3. Kalvin9281 E55
4. Mercedes SLK 55
5. JohnEBoy E55

Anyone else intrested as i will be putting the order in the next few days.

Thanks

Acid

Sorry Acid - didn't get chance to call today. Unfortunately I'm going to have to give this a miss. As much as I would love to do it, I currently just have too much going on with my car so timing not ending up right for me.

I know I'm going to regret it. Good luck to all you guys - I won't be envious at all:(

Hi Acid
i am afraid Im gonna drop out.... Spoke with Andy about out certain things involving my present set up and decided to keep my exhaust as is; i.e Primary cats, X pipe and now c63 boxes fitted.... I am more that satisfied with the overall sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom