Kleemann Headers @ MSL Performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Need to get the car back on the road and I'll be heading over to you to get them fitted, many thanks Acid.

Ready when you are :thumb:

Right Guys I have been asked by a few member to start another Group Buy

We can do the same deal as last as long as i get 5 or more people interested.

Headers £1000
Labour £400

This includes VAT

Thanks

Acid

On the Kleemanns, our Engineering manager at work, who designed and built his own long tube headers for a Rover V8, raved about how good the Kleemanns on mine were - very impressed.

Now I know no one here knows him so would have to take it with a pinch of salt - but this guy is an excellent engineer from the work I have seen (including a fabricated metal part to fix my folding wing mirror saving me £400!).

1. Hari (e55k)
2. cb1965 (SL55)

Come on lads .... I need these headers :D

Looking in to this with a lot of interest, but I think I need to do so much more research before I commit, so maybe a bit to early for me.....

Unless this is the best possible solution for replacement headers, no matter what other mods I do?

I would appreciate advice from you guys, but really don't want to go down this route and then have to change them in the future, if I can ever justify going Weistec, etc in the future.

I have wasted money in the past doing stuff that I then changed 6 months later because It was not what I wanted, will never do that again, thats why I ask so many questions.

Thanks for your help

Looking in to this with a lot of interest, but I think I need to do so much more research before I commit, so maybe a bit to early for me.....

Unless this is the best possible solution for replacement headers, no matter what other mods I do?

I would appreciate advice from you guys, but really don't want to go down this route and then have to change them in the future, if I can ever justify going Weistec, etc in the future.

I have wasted money in the past doing stuff that I then changed 6 months later because It was not what I wanted, will never do that again, thats why I ask so many questions.

Thanks for your help

Fair comment Mark and I too have done a lot of reading and research. Do likewise and then come back when you are ready.

As ChrisA said they work perfectly with a Weistec ... and if anyone should know what works on a 55K and what doesn't by now I would think Chris is your man given the journey he and his car have been through!

Kleeman will be the best and work perfect on the Weistec Chargers.

you will not need to change headers again.

sex manifolds

posted in wrong spot..dohhhh

Bump... come on all the 55K boys and girls*.... these are a steal at this price :D

*Excluding those who already have them of course ;)

I wish I hadn't hesitated the first time round now... doh!

Simon1966 - don't read this thread!

Does it make much difference to the sound? Before and after sound clips anyone? I assume that the £1400 does not include any mapping work afterwards?

I had manifolds on my V8 M5 and it was 442bhp (up from a standard 400) after it was all done and sounded epic

cheers

Does it make much difference to the sound? Before and after sound clips anyone? I assume that the £1400 does not include any mapping work afterwards?

I had manifolds on my V8 M5 and it was 442bhp (up from a standard 400) after it was all done and sounded epic

cheers

Hi

It does not include any mapping work but give me a call and we can sort something out :thumb:

Acid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom