Kleemann Headers @ MSL Performance

Discussion in 'AMG Lounge' started by ACID@MSL, Feb 20, 2014.

1. John

John MB Club Veteran

Car:
    I wish.
    I have clips of before and after for mine but mine had the secondary CATs removed and a X pipe after so not really a fair comparison.

After clip - requires good speakers with subwoofer:

[YOUTUBE]89AWnbB8_IU[/YOUTUBE]

2. zarnd

zarnd Member

Car:
    SL55 AMG
    Can't watch it at work so will have a look when I get home. Any droning in the cabin when at motorway speeds?

Any other issues with doing something like this? I had quite a few little issues once the M5 had been done that could never really be sorted out properly and wouldn't want any issues if I were to do this.

cheers

3. John

John MB Club Veteran

Car:
    I wish.
    I have no droning except a little at 70mph but only slight (having had an XR3i a long time ago with a 3" Piper Tornado exhaust, drone was something I definitely wanted to avoid!).

I have a cross pipe as well so mine is as loud as it can be without modifying the back boxes or it having a hole in it.

The only other issue is CATs - you can't have stock primary CATs and you either have to run without or fit racing CATs.

Or, if you don't have a X pipe, you can retain your secondary CATs and you should be fine.

4. cb1965

cb1965 Banned

Car:
    N/A
    On reflection I think I may look to go with PLM shorts instead so as not to be completely catless so for now I will withdraw my name.

So back to one person for now, sorry.

1. Hari (e55k)