Kleemann Mercedes C32 AMG 5DR

Discussion in 'Spotted on eBay!' started by The _Don, Apr 9, 2014.

1. The _Don

The _Don Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    Mb
  2. Simba69

Simba69 New Member

Car:
    Range rover
    It's up the road from me but I need another month or so before I can get the money together it does look good with 4k of extra stuff will make a great sleeper wagon for someone I can hope it does not go but I feel it won't be around too long

3. e55nick

e55nick Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E55K 04 Silver
    Up the road from me too, however, I'm looking for another E55 now. But looks good though.

4. Simba69

Simba69 New Member

Car:
    Range rover

It does look good I might just go look at it and then drool n dream .... Are you in heathfield as do see a v nice 55 in tilsmore there was 700hp e55 on pistonheads earlier today

5. Mat B

Mat B Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E55 EC800
    Heads to that 700hp car has been brought up a few times on here. It is certainly not 700hp

That c32 looks amazing :)

6. e55nick

Car:
    E55K 04 Silver
    Yep, Heathfield last year, the E55 in Tilsmore that was black was mine. I haven't seen the E55 you mention. There's a gorgeous C63 down All Saints, but mine went last year to pay for new carpets. Looking again now.. like the one in Angmering, but a bit put off by the location, (all car dealers in the same road). Would really like one off the forum as I could be comfortable about its provenance.

7. e55nick

Car:
    E55K 04 Silver
    Saw this car today, I really liked it! The bodywork is immaculate, there is the tiniest amount of rubber missing on the top of the off side passenger door if you're being really picky. Those wheels look really good too, all with Continentals. The drivers seat has wear to the bolster, but the back seats look like new. If you're looking for a C class AMG, then this is definitely worth a look.

HTH