Kleemann Stage 1.5 - with video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scorcher

Car
2004 E55 AMG
Decided on the Kleemann headers in the end, so off to Mayfield in Sussex to leave the car in the capable hands of Steen's mechanics.

http://www.kleemann.dk/site/5E8DE9A3-7992-46E2-8EF4-6361FDE92AD9.htm

Front cats were removed and replaced with straight downpipes, and the remap replaced with the Kleemann one, adapted for airbox, headers and pulley.

The result? Ridiculous amounts of torque, smoother delivery and faster acceleration - oh, and a fantastic noise :cool: :cool: :cool:

Here's a little vid for your delectation :)

14.7 mb download MP4 from my server here - right click to save please ;)

http://www.peppermintproperties.co.uk/e55vid.mp4

Will be on Youtube here...

http://uk.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=evilride

...in the next few hours

So it would be rude not to get the pulley fitted in the next couple of weeks, wouldn't it ? :D

And then it'll be Stage 2 - just in time for Santa Pod on Sept 20th :cool:

Wow, that is one great video, I just love your car! Don't suppose they do a kit for the C36 :devil:

What's the music, sounds very familiar but I can't place it...

Great video!! done very professionally.
Car is looking and sounding great.

Fantastic - another satisfied Kleemann customer - defo have to fit the performance kit. Sounds superb with the V8. Well done. Have you Kleemann badged it yet?

great video but remove the soundtrack so we can hear the engine/exhaust not the music,we have a radio for that

That video was great, it was like an advert for it!

I have expected you to be reversing back down the road on the drive by as the sound got louder!

Awesome!!

Much better clip than you're average Youtube posting. Cool soundtrack as well.
Car looks and sounds fantastic.:cool:

Jay.

Wow, that is one great video, I just love your car! Don't suppose they do a kit for the C36 :devil:

What's the music, sounds very familiar but I can't place it...

Music is from 28 Weeks Later

Groovy low level shots are thanks to my http://www.stickypod.com/ camera mount - must admit to using the wife's little Panasonic SD digital camera, so not the best quality, but not bad :)

Waiting for the new design badges ;)

what are the badges like..design wise..kleemann gave the normal K for the bonnet and then comfort power for the wings..did hope they had the Kleemann writing with the K in red and the leemann in silver for the wings..

what are the badges like..design wise..kleemann gave the normal K for the bonnet and then comfort power for the wings..did hope they had the Kleemann writing with the K in red and the leemann in silver for the wings..

I'm not entirely sure - according to Steen, Kleemann are having a tart up of their corporate ID, hence the groovy new ads in Merc Enthusiast mag - the emblems are more in keeping with the Mercedes badging, of higher quality and a more appropriate size, IIRC.

I'm not entirely sure - according to Steen, Kleemann are having a tart up of their corporate ID, hence the groovy new ads in Merc Enthusiast mag - the emblems are more in keeping with the Mercedes badging, of higher quality and a more appropriate size, IIRC.
That is good to know..the bonnet badges look and feel awful.kept my 3 pointed star intact..used the comfort power badge for the rear quadrant window..got 4..so in and out..looks ok..

Looks and sounds good fella !!

Nicely made little video too , brings the evilness across nicely , personally i like the music , fits well with the feel of the vid ....

Have a narna !! :bannana:

Ive been waiting for you to put the video on youtube as I dont have an mp4 player on my pc. Its a stunning looking E55 and sounds gggrrreat :D

Im going back to Santa pod on the 20th if you want a video of you destroying me on the strip.:)

Marty

WOW thats all you need to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom