KLP 92 (Nav) In this months Mercedes Enthusiast magazine!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Just spotted a tiny picture of your mighty SEC in a small artical in this months Mercedes Enthusiast magazine!

:bannana: :bannana:

So, thats MAFF, C43AMG, MBenzNL & now KLP 92 have all made an appearence...

Whos next :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Nice one. I'll have to get a copy.

Must admit I've only ever seen Maff in there.

Did Peter and Steve get good write ups?

Don't forget about Hanzz. She's in the same issue with her W124 Estate.

Any chance if someone got a scanner and can scan he pages please would really like to see ?

I have to get a copy too, peter had a good write up I saw that article. Television was in it too with Hanzz and some other members from the "other" forum...

My 2.3-16 was on May's cover in some interesting company.

07_67_May_large.jpg

I never knew I was in such good company! Well done guys.

I haven't bought my copy yet!

Must be form the Ace Cafe meet. Dan, the editor, wants to do a main feature on the car. Probably have it done towards the end of summer once the weather's better.

yep a small pic at the bottom of the ace cafe article...

looking good!

Any chance of a scan of the page/s?

Damn - meant to and buy a copy while I was in town :mad: :mad:

Well done one and all though :rock: :rock:

EDIT:

Sorry considering this is a current issue, I think it's a bit bold to be potentially breaking copyright (is it?) with this.

We have invited ME Magazine to our forum enough times that I think reproducing a page from a current issue on the forum is best avoided, unless anyone knows otherwise.

GrahamC230K

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jay! :bannana:

I've been so busy today that i haven't got around to buying a copy. My local newagent still has last months issue :crazy:

The Ace Cafe meet was really good this year, plenty of car, plenty of people! Definately a GTG worth attending, will add this venue to my yearly diary.

I loved the CL63 AMG, an agressive look thats been somewhat lost over the years by AMG; a worthy replacement to the SEC.

nah nothings a worthy replacement of the SEC... i was looking at my SEC and my SL yesterday and thinking that they never ever made anything else quite like it, there's just something about the W126 that oozes timeless class and grandure...

When was the Ace thing? would loved to have been there...

there's just something about the W126 that oozes timeless class and grandure...

Couldnt agree more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom