KLP - any use for Brabus rebuild ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't thnk i'll be rebuilding it. The salvage company collected the car yesterday, but i'm still awaiting confirmation from the insurance company if the car is a definate write off. I've seen these advertised a few times, i actually have a pair of these i bought for £50 of ebay a few months back.

Scuse me for being nosey but whats the salvage company doing with your Brabus, I could be interested.

Well its being stored till they settle my claim. I;ll ask them if they have a buy it back price and let you know.

I'd be interested in the interior Ian ! ;)

Sorry to dissapoint everyone but if and its a big if I manage to rescue it I Have a plan to install the engine into the 260E and the interior into my Coupe. So I doubt if there would be a lot left to dispose of.

What you doing with the cream leather out of the coupe ?

Do you think a white coupe with cream leather would look a bit too bling ? :rolleyes:

No, but you'd have to get the tyres white-walled and paint the alloys white as well.
Wicked!

I'll get the furry dice for him :rolleyes: :D

Sometimes i hate you lot !!! :devil:

On a serious note though, i was thinking abut colour coding the face of the alloy, and leaving the polished rim polished ..... (huh does that make any sense )

anyone want to photoshop a AMG styling two with a white face for me ?

I wasn't ......... until you posted that reply Nick......... i think i'll go and have a lie down .......

I would polish the whole wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom