KM52 OWR Urgent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just buy it , and explain that you'll sell one of the others to fund it ...

Explain that you have to do it tomorrow , or you might miss it , its such a good deal , yada yada yada , and that you'll get rid of one of the others soon as ...

Might go for it ...

because despite spending all evening trying to convince the mrs she is still saying no:mad: . Still got few hours left though;)

or "just do it"

as Nike tells us often

why not buy if is a stonking deal, say £9500 as your limit

or "just do it"

as Nike tells us often

why not buy if is a stonking deal, say £9500 as your limit

Find out when you arrive what their scale of charges is. Could quite easily be £500 on top of that much for non-trade buyers.

Buying at a Top Car sale is usually a bad idea as there are too many public pushing up the prices.
Traders buy stock at regular sales and off load at Top Car to make money.

Thanks for the tips! Will update tomorrow

I saw the car go through....very nice motor.....have to say that £10k would have been a very very low deal for this motor and it ended up going for £13.5 or thereabouts.

An 02 CLK55 convertible went through Manheim Colchester a couple of weeks back for just over £13k too - silver with dark blue roof

Yup, went for £13.200. Not to me unfortunatly.

Cubanite looks better in the flesh too

Thanks for the help

awaiting pics but do you reckon this will be the same car?

http://www.charlesofwindsor.co.uk/view.asp?ID=2376

Very ambitious at £18k considering the price of W209 Coupe AMG's now around the £15k mark!

Just out of curiosity, does the CLK55 share the same engine as the E55? I guess this is the same 5.4L in the legendary C55 AMG (W202).

I heard somewhere they have different BHP ratings?

awaiting pics but do you reckon this will be the same car?

http://www.charlesofwindsor.co.uk/view.asp?ID=2376

Without wanting to sound like a smart-ass, but there can't be that many Cubanite, 2002, CLK55 AMGs with 62K miles - and co-incidentally 'just arrived' :D

Quite a fair mark up, as said - seems slightly ambitious pricing considering how difficult large engined cars seem to be to shift!

I guess it would've been £13kish, plus commission etc, then they have to clean/prep the car, add in their profit margin and take the gamble on how long they'll have it sitting around for. They'll probably expect some haggling/negotiation on the price. Then they have to stand by the car once it's sold for a while.

Doesn't seem quite such easy money then eh!

Will

Given the VIN where do you go to get the spec please:eek: ?

Try the Russian site but be aware there are some inaccuracies.

Ideally use MB EPC to generate the official car datacard, requires subscription.

Without wanting to sound like a smart-ass, but there can't be that many Cubanite, 2002, CLK55 AMGs with 62K miles - and co-incidentally 'just arrived' :D

Quite a fair mark up, as said - seems slightly ambitious pricing considering how difficult large engined cars seem to be to shift!

I guess it would've been £13kish, plus commission etc, then they have to clean/prep the car, add in their profit margin and take the gamble on how long they'll have it sitting around for. They'll probably expect some haggling/negotiation on the price. Then they have to stand by the car once it's sold for a while.

Doesn't seem quite such easy money then eh!

Will

I reckon its a pretty healthy margin. Car looked to have needed minimal prep and trader has to stand by it for 3 months only. Third party would underwrite warranty and any p/ex would be rock bottom against it.

Big question is how long will it take to sell?

MB have a 1 owner clk55 for £500 less in more popular colour combo (silver/black).

Thats where my money would be going (if i had enough:( )

Yup, confirmed same car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom