kn filters 33-2181 e55 others

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ss44ss

Car
e55 amg
Hi guys sorry but new at forum and can add this at sale topic got a kit of K&N 33-2181 Air Filters very little use from my old car I kept them as know I will be back to e55 but new car came with KN already fitted so not need 2 sets £65+p7p used for less than months.

Mines due for a service soon, did you notice much difference to the car, sound or performance with these fitted?

A
Hi guys sorry but new at forum and can add this at sale topic got a kit of K&N 33-2181 Air Filters very little use from my old car I kept them as know I will be back to e55 but new car came with KN already fitted so not need 2 sets £65+p7p used for less than months.
Are these sold?

K&N filters and problems with the MAF & adaptions.
I just love to do an "Eddie" on it " And its an Up and Undah" to the dumpster in the yard . 👿
Still haven't lost the touch of the rugby drop kick to g----oooaaal

But I must admit I would like to imitate "Andres the Argy" when doing the filter booting to the dumpster goal mouth (recycling of course )
Tuercas viejas

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

used K&n's on all my previous AMGs, nothing wrong with them as long as you don't over oil them. no MAF issues on the 113k engine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom