Know of any charities that need London office space?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

moonloops

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C350 CDI AMG Sport
If anyone on here works for/with a registered charity that would like free office space in central London for circa 12 months (with no strings attached afterwards) please PM me details.

If anyone on here works for/with a registered charity that would like free office space in central London for circa 12 months (with no strings attached afterwards) please PM me details.

Try the MET Police they have just sold their Building and the new one dosent have enough room apparently:wallbash::fail
They are not a charity, but guess they could change a law making it one. lol

BAZZER1

Try the MET Police they have just sold their Building and the new one dosent have enough room apparently:wallbash::fail

BAZZER1

They did sell for £120 million ABOVE their asking price, should have enough funds to do an extension

BAZZER1

If you have got nothing constructive to suggest why don't you go and play with your toys
And that applies to bob aswell

If you have got nothing constructive to suggest why don't you go and play with your toys

I take it you haven't read the other 100 active threads on this forum. Most of the posts are rubbish, if not idiotic.

BAZZER1

They did sell for £120 million ABOVE their asking price, should have enough funds to do an extension

:fail:doh::wallbash:

:thumb:

Last edited:

If you have a problem with someone's post report it rather than tell them what to do.

Your reply simply adds another OT post to the thread (which was only banter)

The OP did not seem to take offence so it would have been left at that. If this really bothers you that much then maybe this isn't the forum for you because as DM pointed out, there are plenty of threads that are OT, and not just for banter.

If the mods want to delete the posts after post one, I'm sure the others won't mind and will keep Annie19t happy until the next time...

Anyway, apologies moonloops, back on topic, will leave it at that

Last edited:
Quite a few of my clients are Registered Charities, I can make some enquires. What type of premises - e.g. shop, office etc, what size, and which area in London?

I am aware that this arrangement was quite popular during the recession, with many Landlords seeking Charities to occupy premises, but it is less common now so you should not have too much difficulty I would have thought.

That's told me then !:bannana: Happy Christmas:doh:
BAZZER1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom