Koenigsegg CCXR

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pamrit

Car
Mercedes E Class Sport Coupe - now sold
Spotted on my way into work outside the Lanesborough Hotel London. Belongs to the new owners of Harrods and was clamped yesterday. One of only six in the world and worth a staggering £1.2million:eek: .

New Harrods owners see cars worth £1.5m CLAMPED | Mail Online

IMG_0002.jpg

I saw it on Tuesday afternoon outside the Lanesborough Hotel, nice car, but not the colour.

Two beautiful cars ruined by a VERY bad choice of colour.

Do these come with a "Developed by the Stig" moniker on the rear wing?

Nice. Funny how a yellow triangle can render them utterly useless machines. Just one thing.... Why in London there isn't anywhere suitable enough to go fast. And with all the traffic, speed bumps and oneway systems you would probably drive far far faster in a 124.

Rich fellas these days. No imagination. Just the same cars over and over again. If it wasn't for the post-it coloured choice you wouldn't be able to distinguish them. :p

i got a snap of the missus stood next to an enzo in that exact same spot last year... they have far too much cash, it aint fair.

Horrible,

Sorry don't like it just as it costs a lot... also looks high at the front? is his wallet in the boot.

I'd rather have

DSCF7042.jpg

The fit / finish complete look of the thing just looks awesome :)

DSCF7408.jpg

But then they probably have one already.....

Horrible,

Sorry don't like it just as it costs a lot... also looks high at the front? is his wallet in the boot.

I'd rather have

DSCF7042.jpg

The fit / finish complete look of the thing just looks awesome :)

DSCF7408.jpg

But then they probably have one already.....

Im sorry but the Veyron is one of the ugliest cars ever built!! How can you say that it is better looking than a Konenigsegg???
imageserver.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom