'Kompresser' badge on eBay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

High-Lo

MB Enthusiast
Car
2013 X166 Mercedes GL350, Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, Porsche 968 Cabriolet
I feel sorry for the winning bidder of this eBay auction. You would think the seller would check how its spelt before listing. Or could be that he knows its incorrect and deliberately spelt it wrong in his item description as well to convince the unlucky buyer that its OK. I feel like telling the high bidder not to do it.

Quote from the Seller "Give your car a new look and let everyone think youve got a supercharger fitted" - Laughing stock more like :D

Good idea mate. Tell him that this is not only spelt wrong it is a made up badge, not original in any sense. :devil:

I shouldn't worry, the buyer is probably from Nigeria and will want the seller to accept an overpayment so that he can give the excess to his brother-in-law who he owes money to :D

Aaargh! It's not even a badge, just a load of individual letters. He couldn't even be bothered to line them up properly.

kompressor badges are expencive from the dealer and a bugger to fit on as well :eek:

fuzzer said:
kompressor badges are expencive from the dealer and a bugger to fit on as well :eek:
It's under £20 for the bootlid badge. If you follow the instructions in WIS it's easy to fit too ;)

anarchy-inc said:
Did he even look at his own boot lid?

Maybe he bought the badge from the seller at the top of this thread and stuck it on himself :D

I was trying to make out the image of his boot, but its too low res...
Think its work asking him for a pic of the "Kompresser" badge even tho the auction ended?
Spinal

We could get a special one made up for the chavs ....

'Compressaaaah' :rolleyes:

Spinal said:
I was trying to make out the image of his boot, but its too low res...
Think its work asking him for a pic of the "Kompresser" badge even tho the auction ended?
Spinal

Too late Spinal the buyer has already collected and left feedback. You could contact the buyer instead to see if he is happy with his new "Kompresser" :D

Howard said:
We could get a special one made up for the chavs ....

'Compressaaaah' :rolleyes:

Surely Chavs don't drive Mercs do they? I thought they only drove Bimmer E36's and Chavaliers :D

LMAO! Got an email from the buyer today! Its a lovely short email with a blue sunset background ... here is the text:
>Michele
> It says Kompresser - why?
>The Chav

So, what do I reply? Give me advice, ill reply with the one IIlaugh the most at..
SPinal

I don't even understand the reply ....... :confused:

I wonder if the buyer is willing to take a pic for us? If his bootlid really does say 'Kompresser' then either its a fake Kompressor or the car has had a shunt to the rear at some point in its life and the rear badge has had to be reapplyed with a cheap and fake 'Kompresser' badge like the eBay one at the beginning of this thread.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom