Kompressor stopped!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Originally posted by OGiii
Glad you've got it back Graham - any news from MB re a contribution?

Yes, there isn't and won't be one :devil:

A picture of the Kompressor Air Recirc Flap for those like me that never knew what it was...........

DSCF0776.JPG

GrahamC230K said:
MB's advice?

See how it goes!! "It was probably an electrical glitch, so something went out of tolerance and it shutdown".

If it happens again then it will probably continue to do so, so bring it in, if not dont worry!

ECU's can be funny things. About once a year mine decides my Autobox is u/s and selects 'emergency mode' on restart, 1st gear only :-(
Switch off engine count to 10 and restart and all is well! It's been doing it since I bought the car but no fault comes up on the diagnostics. Maybe your's is just a once in a blue moon spurious fault?

vito113 said:
Maybe your's is just a once in a blue moon spurious fault?

Not any more, I paid the approx £1400 total bill to have it replaced if you read back.

Bit bloody harsh!

GrahamC230K said:
Yes, there isn't and won't be one :devil:

Looks like MB are being tight b******s these days! They fitted a new ECU free of charge outside warranty on mine (98 V class) to see if I would cure the gearbox fault - it didn't :-(

Hi,

It sound like a ECU parameter limit. If has has done it once, it will do it again and next timr when you really need it Hols Etc. I would get it sorted ASAP

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom