labourers guildford area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nick mercedes

MB Enthusiast
Car
Ford Expedition
Anyone know of anyone looking for a week or sos work around Guildford?

Ideally need 2-3 men...

what do you need nick ? i think one of my crews is ahead.....

The big move

When's the big move nick??
Did you ever find that slk center consul in siam beige and the heated backrest.

They might appear in the move.

I may able to sort out some guys for you. PM me with details. May i ask how much would you pay per day ?

Hey Nick.
Glad you have bigger premises.
Does that mean you will finally get around to the three months worth of e-mails that I've sent about the incorrectly supplied W124 propshaft rubber joint?

Hey Nick.
Glad you have bigger premises.
Does that mean you will finally get around to the three months worth of e-mails that I've sent about the incorrectly supplied W124 propshaft rubber joint?

The one ordered by part number in Jan 09?

You've missed the boat for returns on that one I'm afraid.

The one ordered by part number in Jan 09?

You've missed the boat for returns on that one I'm afraid.

Ha ha.

If you mean the multiple items order that I placed with you in January 2009 and didn't start to arrive until March of that year (the prop joint wasn't near the beginning of deliveries) and has entirely the wrong part number to the ordered item in any regard, then you have the correct order in mind.

The part numbers on the couplings almost always differ from the kit numbers on the cartons.

Ordered in Feb delivered in Feb, I recall that initial ordering was slowed by demands for "combined postage".

Still good luck with your car and I hope you can find a parts supplier with even more patience than me.

The part numbers on the couplings almost always differ from the kit numbers on the cartons.

Ordered in Feb delivered in Feb, I recall that initial ordering was slowed by demands for "combined postage".

Still good luck with your car and I hope you can find a parts supplier with even more patience than me.

:wallbash:
The postage printing on the envelope for the joint is 10/03/2009.
The combined postage was a request not a demand

You have patience?
As a customer, it took weeks to get any response from you. The order took weeks to arrive in dribs and drabs and obtaining a refund for the brake hoses that it turned out you didn't actually have anyway was irritatingly difficult.

A more patient supplier you hope?
Several orders with an ex-stock MB parts supplier on Teesside have been placed and received satisfactorily. Remaining items for the project have arrived promptly and courteously via the MB dealership.

Thankyou at least for your response. I would have preferred it via your business e-mail months ago, however.... Hope your new premises work out for you.
Goodbye.

Last edited:
Benzwagon:Next time start your own thread or even better wait till you can pm and than you can chat with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom