Hi there I have a four year old A class which I bought two years ago from a MB dealership as an approved used. I also paid for the paintwork to be treated. In December 2016 I noticed that the bumper lacquer was peeling. I took it to the body shop at the dealership and they took photos to send to MB. They came back and said that the whole back bumper needs replaced and that they would cover 75% of it and I had to cover the remaining 25%. I wasn't happy as 1. The car was only four years old 2. I had bought approved used 3. It was obv a manufacturing issue 4. I had paid for the treatment and 5. I was on maternity leave and couldn't afford it. I contacted the dealership about it and they were not interested in helping me at all. Any how I decided to suck it up and get it fixed over the summer. My car came back from its service from MB and obviously been washed by them. I noticed that the front bumper is now peeling. I am humping mad about this as it will cost a fortune to fix!! Has any one else got this problem with a four year old car and how much did MB cover. I sort of want to get an idea before I go back to MB.