Ladies...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tasn1

Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
We love you so much, you mean so much to us...
Now that I have finished with the apologies, let face the real issues! My fiancee borrows my car once every two weeks of so (weekends) to visit her mate etc, I`m left with the 116 BMW. I wince everytime she TELLS me shes taking Mrs Brutus for a drive.

The trottle is caressed not short jerky busts of the right foot, the brakes have to be massaged not big dolopes of pressure - emergency stops all the time, humps - slow down well before and don`t break on top of the hump, the mirrors are there for you to out for other cars or obstacles not your face, just press 2 for the memory seats to go to your spec, don`t touch any other button except the ac or radio, last but not least Mercedes Benz recommend high octane fuel...and the fuel tank to be as close to full. The last bit is very important before you bring the car back home...it written on the manual.

Thanks for being there for us again...loads of love.:thumb:

Last edited:
"My fiancee borrows my car once every two weeks".......1st mistake.

'you mean so much to us"........3rd mistake

Shall I continue ???????

:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

I underestimated the power of those words Mr. B!

perhaps he'd sooner drive the BMW.

ha ha ha...some ladies get their own toy to play with...

The trottle is caressed not short jerky busts of the right foot, the brakes have to be massaged not big dolopes of pressure - emergency stops all the time, :thumb:

My Husband does all of these things in my car, but the one which annoys me the most is the jerky acceleration - especially when I'm in the passenger seat, it's so uncomfortable.

Why do people do this? :mad:

I'll read your post to him and tell him he drives like a girl :D

My Husband does all of these things in my car, but the one which annoys me the most is the jerky acceleration - especially when I'm in the passenger seat, it's so uncomfortable.

Why do people do this? :mad:

I'll read your post to him and tell him he drives like a girl :D

No! Your husband is a good man! Leave him alone...he just needs to lay off the gym for a bit...it gives him a heavy foot!:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom