Lag Switch (and other PS3 cheats...)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got a lovefilm subscription... so other than battlefield 4... what should I be orderign? ;p

Ok just got to say, as far as first person shooters go...

I HATE SNIPERS!!

ruin every game/map I play...

I started on COD4 and literally played over a week solid on that, and same again on COD5, so by COD6, I was quite a seasoned Vet...

I found on at least one level of COD6, which was basically grassland (might have been called that actually) with a bunker thing in the middle with 4 exits, it was littered with snipers.

I was quite good at sneaking round where the tanks etc. were to kill feckers sneaking up, but at first I struggled with snipers in the huts or just somewhere in the grass.

However, you get to learn the places they like to hide and killcams would reveal these so that in time, you knew roughly where they were.

I developed a load out with the lightweight option, and able to run fast and without slowing for breath, and with a light gun with plenty of ammo (MP5 or similar).

With that, I found running around like a madman (at angles side to side rather than in a straight line) was the often the only way to take them out - and it worked very well. The key to it was to maintain a randomness to your running i.e. don't follow a pattern but just do a crazy zig zag pattern of varying sizes.

Then the snipers struggled to aim - even the seasoned ones and you could get close enough to kill them. You knew they would leave Claymores but normally, you could see them and shoot them or run over them before they would detonate.

They must have hated me!

I never run in straight lines in games, may as well put a bullseye on your head if you do.

I'm more of a attacking player. MoH really did my head in. I scored over 1100 points, armed two objectives, secured a third, killed 38 players died 18 times. not a great kill/death ratio but ok of the game mode. I came 2nd in my team to a sniper who was ranked lower than me and secured no objectives just sat at the back of the map and picked people off.

The game took points off my rank because a lower ranked player was top. very frustrating game...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom