Lambo crash [ouch!]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not sure about anyone else - but I am a little angry about that video. I just hope that all of our insurance premiums are not raised as a result of this blatant idiocy!

Just watched the video, cannot believe the speed in a road with parked cars !! :crazy:

What a to**er, glad he lost his deposit, he won`t do that again in a hurry !! :D

I'm ashamed to admit this was some young pakistani boys who rented the Lambo on Eid day (muslim equivalent of Christmas). My cousin knows a friend of the guy who pranged it. 20K deposit between four of them gone, HAHA.

That's what I understood too. I heared it was a 25k deposit, but as your cousin knows of one of the guys I have no reason to dispute it.

It is crazy what some people do for attention.

That's what I understood too. I heared it was a 25k deposit, but as your cousin knows of one of the guys I have no reason to dispute it.

It is crazy what some people do for attention.

Yes very stupid IMO. Its become bit of a craze now. Young guys put all their pocket money into a pot and get someone older to hire out a supercar. These guys drive corsa's and clio's, jumping straight into a supercar is only going to end in tears (or maybe worse). :crazy:

So who insures them?

The insurance would have been taken out with the Hire firm......with a £20k excess it would not be too difficult to get!

I hope when ever someone prangs my car and drives off or my house gets broken into I get as many police turn up to sort it out for me 3 cars and a van, why?

The insurance would have been taken out with the Hire firm......with a £20k excess it would not be too difficult to get!

What I meant was who insures the Young guys if an older guy rents the car as in the post above mine?

What a ****. Damn he didn't give a s*** who he could have hit. I'd have hit him if I'd been near it. Did he get banned? This is a fact not a racist rant , our asian freinds are crap drivers. I know experts in insurance who have the stats. They crash we all pick up the tab in our premiums.

Last edited:
What a ****. Damn he didn't give a s*** who he could have hit. I'd have hit him if I'd been near it. Did he get banned? This is a fact not a racist rant , our asian freinds are crap drivers. I know experts in insurance who have the stats. They crash we all pick up the tab in our premiums.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure our Asian members will take absolutely no offence.:ban:

Old video ....but still funny

WAS a stunning looking car!!!!
Hope only the driver was hurt.............:crazy:

... our asian freinds are crap drivers. I know experts in insurance who have the stats. They crash we all pick up the tab in our premiums.

??? - Hmm don't think I like the sound / tone of what you have written.

I agree that the driving in that video was idiotic, absolutley appauling and cannot be condoned especially on a public road in a built up area. However, the fact is that if anyone crashes WE ALL pick up the tab, irrespective of the race / gender / age of the driver.

I would be extremely interested to see the statistics that you talk of. Remember, it's easy to 'lie' with stats...

I Think this thread is about to "Kick-Off" :doh:

Guys,

What I said was in my opinion, based on my experiance of driving around Sheffield Leeds and Bradford in a van. I'll not boast the fact my freinds come from all races and nationalities because race wasn't the issue, damn I married an alian:doh:. But stats from insurance underwriters are accurate or else why would they have them. Now if they published these stats there would be a riot. Enough said. Just glad the sad nob who crashed the Lambo didn't kill anyone. End off or do some of you still want to draw it out.

We all have opinions based on our own individual experiance so I wouldn't change me view, just talk in a more PC manor so as not to offend those of a delicate nature.

Peace.:rock:

Last edited:
I want to draw it out..........:eek:

Only joking, their does seem to be lots of people on various forums dying to have a good ol moan...That should be a seperate forum altogether..i think its for Audi owners....:D

I find myself constantly editing posts because of my "knee jerk" reaction isn't always what would now seem P.C..... i am old fashioned and wonder why people are so easily offended these days but "statistics are statistics"....crock of sh**e in my opinion but the government like brainwashing any of us that are willing to listen!!!!

Lighten up folks....i spent some time in Yorkhill sick kids hospital and am feeling very humble........some things are genuinely worth worrying about...a sweeping comment isn't.

It's just the mention of race that made some to feel uncomfortable. This forum is genuinely a fantastic place with such a diverse range of people. I appreciate that electronic communications can be mis-interpreted.

I've seen some of the horrific driving that you speak of in those areas, but truthfully many young drivers are the same irrespective of race. Poor / inappropriate driving is just that. Geography may come into it but I'm sorry, I still don't believe that race really influences driving styles.

Anyway, we'll leave it at that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom