Lambo!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scotth_uk

MB Enthusiast
Car
Renault
For those of you that came on the ring trip last year, you'll remember my trusty passenger and co-pilot Ben. This is his cousin's new car out in Australia, a complete surprise to him upon arrival on a recent trip!

I want to cry!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
One attachment per post . . or we can't see 'em !!

S.

I take it his cousin knows Ben well enough not to let him near it? (Sorry Ben)

I forgot. WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!

Just WOW

Don't think he got a drive, just a ride. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself it he got to drive it!

PS - Ben's dented BMW was written off! He's waiting on a new MX5 like myself. Couple of weeks away....... (Cheesy Grin!)

PPS - If anyone wants another ring trip, let me know. I have the Turban with the 911 Turbo waiting... :bannana:

The Gallardo

They are all over the place in Mayfair in London, more numerous than W202s :) :) :)

I would much rather have the Aston Martin DB9, anytime, any place, anyone's!!

KillerHERTZ said:
What model is that?

From memory I think they are the "more affordable" Lambo built in conjuntion with Audi.

Awesome!
scotth_uk said:
From memory I think they are the "more affordable" Lambo built in conjuntion with Audi.
They have normally opening doors and everything, quite un-lamborghini-like really! I think they got the car designed the right way though, they whisked the drawings away from the italians when they'd finished styling the car and gave it to the germans to actually build it. Imagine the disaster if it was the other way around! ;)

EDIT: I will move this thread because according to the description, this forum is for NON-MOTORING threads only! :)

Stunning motor :eek: Nice one Ben! :rock:

Imagine that with some Pentagon tints :cool:

Thanks for sharing Scott, great set of pics, shame it won't see the Ring, or a skid pan for that matter ;) :devil:

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom