Lamborghini Huracan Motorway crash 200mph+

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like it went on fire :(

Both survived, amazingly. Driver got out and pulled passenger out who had serious injuries.

Driver will be taken to court.

How on earth did the footage survive, unless transmitted straight to a cloud service of some sort?

Both survived, amazingly. Driver got out and pulled passenger out who had serious injuries.

Driver will be taken to court.

Amazing! Really don't know how anyone would have survived that.
I got that one wrong:fail

Wow - if he was a cat then all 9 lives were used up there.

the driver was just plain stupid driving like that...those speeds need to be kept on the track! It does looks fun..........until the crash!

There's nothing wrong with driving these cars at these speeds.
They are designed to do it.
There are roads where you are legally allowed to do it (Germany for example).
But what you realise when doing these kind of speeds is that the roads themselves aren't able to accommodate cars travelling at that speed.
i.e, they are not straight and true.
This is what caused the crash.
The car was under control and the driver was paying attention.
What he was unable to react quickly enough to was the sudden weight shift from the undulation.

Car was a mess.
From pristine to mashed in an instant.
Really surprised they got out of that.

I've just come from a meeting where people are doing very close to 300 km/h, it is scary to see on a track behind a fence let alone doing it in public on a Mway. It just isn't the place to be doing well over 300 km/h whether you are permitted to or not - Darwin springs to mind, bet they had a stomach full of food, no helmets or safety gear to speak of too = thrill seeking nutters IMHO.

What he was unable to react quickly enough to was the sudden weight shift from the undulation.

You're spot on about good roads, perfectly good at say 120 or more, they seem smooth but once the speed is upped again the road quickly shows how many undulations there actually is. I presume this could upset the underbody aero too and in turn loss of downforce, especially at those speeds.

Whatever, they are really lucky guys to be alive.

Maybe they should start making cars out of the same stuff as they make the go pro?
does the notation on the screen in foreign say....."Watch this"! You live by the sword....

Tony.

Hard to believe anyone could survive that. Thank god they did, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom