Land Rover Stuck In The Mud !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aletank

MB Enthusiast
I was in my local park today and seen this, It seems to have some sort of parking ticket on the windscreen to! I didn't see the ticket until i got the pics onto the laptop !

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

Funny :)

In fairness the mud is almost as deep as the axle. Also I hope the note was from the owner explaining the abandoned vehicle.

I've seen my father's 4WD tractor stuck in similar condition, though possibly on steeper ground.

Shows how important having the right tyres is. Mine is on General Grabber all terrains and definitely wouldnt be troubled by that amount of mud. When/if the snow comes I have the ultimate weapon waiting (hopefully) a set of early RR vogue wheels with huge knobbly mud pluggers fitted.

Last edited:
That is what the UNIMOG was invented for .

UNIMOG owners delight in helping Land Rover owners out when they get stuck :D

Seems to have had some sort of blue tow rope/cable ? attached at some point? Could have bellied up to the extent the wheels had no weight on them. The tyres do look pretty ineffectual mind you. Sunk so low then the only way out is by winch or towing or sand ramps. My guess attempted rescue FAIL!! after the tow rope/cable broke or something went bang in the transmission.

I used to know a bloke called Prasanna - would be a reasonable plate...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom