Land Rover vs Cyclist - Classy road rage in Richmond

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He's all mouth and no trousers tho, if he was going to thump the guy he'd have done it without thinking, pretty silly thing to do on camera and with witnesses to... seems this is raging on on other sites, his twitter and FB pages are inundated with with posts and it must be hurting his cafe business... would you eat there? would you complain about the food ? Seems to me a bit of little man syndrome, hehehe

Would be interesting to know if this was taken to the police

A person who without lawful excuse makes to another a threat, intending that that other would fear it would be carried out, to kill that other or a third person shall be guilty of an offence and liable on conviction on indictment to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten years." http://www.legislation.gov.uk/.../Vict/24-25/100/section/16

Go on then i will be the one!:dk:
if there is indeed a perfectly good cycle lane why use the narrow and very poorly maintained road?

Tony.

Bloody Land Rover drivers, thinking they own the road.

That particular one seems to think he owns the planet!

Said it before, I would back psychology testing that got hothead psychos like him off our roads.

It's probably a put up job as it made the local news, publicity for his chain of restaurants. The paper claimed he is also a master butcher, mastur bator more like!

LOL Typical owner of said vehicle

Regardless of who was right or wrong you don't threaten to kill someone period, let alone on camera and infront of witnesses. He deserves all he gets really

I know the road, it's not the best and can be very busy never mind having cyclists on it but what a combo. Small man with an LR and a righteous cyclist. As for the cyclists not using the cycle lane, have a read even if in my opinion it doesn't justify cyclists not using their expensive purpose built cycle lane. BikeRadar.com ? View topic - Cycle lane on Priory Lane, Roehampton

why does the cyclist not shout at the ka driver who does the same thing?

Wow! I've never been to Brew but you only see that kind of aggression from lunatics. I don't patronize the insane. The guy is a crime waiting to happen.

There is a certain type of cyclist that seem to be so angry , I wonder why that is?

In proportion I see less angry motorists for some reason.

He's all mouth and no trousers tho, if he was going to thump the guy he'd have done it without thinking

How true.

One thing that life has taught me is that no matter how 'hard' (you think) you are, or how 'mad' (you think) you are, there is always someone who is 'harder' or 'madder' than you. Discretion is the better part of valour.

Is it only me that thinks the cyclist could have stopped the escalation by stopping the verbal abuse aimed at the LR driver 6 of one and half a dozen of the other if you ask me.
The LR driver was just better at it!

Tony.

I know the road, it's not the best and can be very busy never mind having cyclists on it but what a combo. Small man with an LR and a righteous cyclist. As for the cyclists not using the cycle lane, have a read even if in my opinion it doesn't justify cyclists not using their expensive purpose built cycle lane. BikeRadar.com ? View topic - Cycle lane on Priory Lane, Roehampton

I use the cycle lanes paid for by general taxation. Roads I think they are called.:D And they are "our" cycle lanes as we all pay for them and have the right to use them

Trouble with cycle lanes is they tend not to go where I need to go (or at least not directly), are poorly maintained, glass in summer and ice in winter (not gritted) and generally have too many kerbs and changes of direction to keep my speed up, particularly as I don't like whacking my delicate Italian wheels off of the kerbs.

Don't mind the ones that run as part of the roadway but I generally ride in the secondary position so I'm well out from the kerbs anyway.

Looks to me like the bikes were tramping on, they were closer to the kerb than I would be but still plenty of room to pass, particularly if you have a Bland Rover

How do these sort of guys cope if they come up behind a tractor or a horse? Do they still teach observation and anticipation, and patience, during driving lessons? The Discovery guy had plenty of time to overtake safely. If he thought that was 3 feet, his lover has been lying about the size of his ****

If you can't cope with all types of traffic on the road, shouldn't be driving.

There is a certain type of cyclist that seem to be so angry , I wonder why that is?

In proportion I see less angry motorists for some reason.

Maybe the fact that they are exempt from paying road tax makes them feel special and even more righteous? Of course, it could just the uniform along with the threateningly mounted camera that gives them a different persona while flying along in the lycra displaying a silhouette of their manhood? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom