Large Villa in Greek Islands 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclone1

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W218 CLS63 S AMG
Hi All,

I am on the search for a large villa preferably in the Greek Islands to rent in August 2016.

It needs to have the following please:

Large pool
8 bedrooms / sleep 17
Be walking distance to the beach / bar / restaurant.

Budget is up to £7k for two weeks.

If anyone has one to rent or knows someone with something close to this then please let me know.

We are already searching the usual Internet sites such as Ownersdirect / Meon / Holiday Lettings / Jamesvillas etc.

Thanks
Jules

Having done this type of thing a number of times I would make sure that the pool is heated as they most often are not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having done this type of think a number of times I would make sure that the pool is heated as they most often are not.

Yes, and do not rely on the term "solar heated" as on the continent it usually means it has no heating at all apart from what it gets from the Sun, a bit different from genuine solar heating using heat exchanger and pump etc.

We were tricked in France a long time ago, when I argued the point with the owner he just shrugged his shoulders and pointed to the Sun....:crazy:

:mad:

"Walking distance" could be the hardest requirement to fill, most properties near to bars, restaurants, beaches are older, smaller properties or hotels. A large villa with pool is more likely to be away from facilities, but you do not say how far walking distance is- for me it's 5 minutes, while my GF will happily walk a couple of miles.

You might find a villa on a golf development with bar and restaurant close by...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom