Largest Tyre Width C63 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C63PTL

Car
C63 COUPE
Hi
Looking to change my wheels to 8 1/2J & 9 1/2J, would it be ok to run 235/35 front & 265/30 rear without any rubbing?
Is anybody running with these sizes or bigger?

Cheers Paul

The fronts will be fine, the rears will be dependant on offset, my 9.5 J ET 45s do ground the wheel arches occasionally under load...

The fronts will be fine, the rears will be dependant on offset, my 9.5 J ET 45s do ground the wheel arches occasionally under load...

Thanks for that, what if i run standard offset on the rear which i think is 54? i take it you rear offset is 45 which is what the front offset is on a standard car.

If you run the oem rims with 265s on the rear you'll be fine, the problem is the after market 9.5 J rims all seem to come with ET45.

wheels 002.jpg

If you run the oem rims with 265s on the rear you'll be fine, the problem is the after market 9.5 J rims all seem to come with ET45.

View attachment 48943

Ok. Thanks for that,:thumb: ill have to see if i can get the right offset in the wheels i like. fingers crossed.

If you get the right offset it should be fine. I run 10" with 275s on rear, no rubbing but also depends on tyre brand. e.g. GoodYear F1's rub, Michelin PSS don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom