Laser Magician

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Very clever :rock:

Its all done with mirrors lol

Posting links under smileys

Sorry to get a bit techie here but ...

For info -if you post an animated graphic (GIF file) and it has a link to a web page on it then most pop-up blockers/personal firewalls will treat it as a supicious advert and it won't be displayed on the users PC.

Zone Alarm for example will hide the smiley without asking.

Check what your firewall is doing ......

"Safe" smiley (not linked) >>>>>> :rock: <<<<<<

"Dodgy" smiley (links to website) >>>>> <<<<<<

If you can only see one your firewall is blocking access.

As a clue if the nana :bannana: doesn't move your computer is blocking ads!

Last edited:
I have Zone Alarm and it doesn't hide them. VBulletin pretty much guarantees you can embed links in it's emoticons.

I have Zone Alarm and it doesn't hide them.

On ZA go to Privacy & in the Main tab try putting Ad Blocking to the "High" (default installation) position. This is the view most ZA users will get.

The internet zone is set to high in Zone Alarm - more likely your browser is blocking them.

The internet zone is set to high in Zone Alarm - more likely your browser is blocking them.

On ZA go to Privacy & in the Main tab try putting Ad Blocking to the "High" (default installation) position. This is the view most ZA users will get.

<<Sorry for the hijack - I spy laser activity in the centre of the stage at the end of the clip :) >>

Very clever. The mirror theory is ok but I have not been able to hang my coat on an image reflected in a mirror..!:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom