Last Man Standing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidjpowell

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 w212 and Ford Ranger
In our house anyway.

Partner started with flu yesterday, daughter woke up with tummy ache art2AM and promptly vomited copiously over my shoulders. I followed suit later on in the morning.

What a joy this week has become already... Only thing I can keep down is a glass of ice cubes, that are slowly melting... Had to have an emergency medicine delivery from the grandparents.

Just out for sympathy and a whinge.:doh:

Sorry to hear about,I hope everyone get`s better soon

All 3 of our kids have had it, wife threw up this evening, so yup I'm last man standing too!

Also first man standing too this morning. Feeling much better. Contemplating a dash to the office as the server has shut down due to a power cut overnight.....

Well going nowhere today! Snow is over a foot deep on the driveway...

Ah but if you had winter tyres ;) :D

Don't need winter tyres, more like a snow plow!

snowcar.jpg

Too late now, but I do recommend the Flu Vaccine!

This year my employer got a nurse in to vaccinate everyone... defiant, I was actually working on that date and was at a client site so missed it...

Kindly, they promptly sent me a voucher. So I popped by my local tesco (scary, I know!) and had them jab me there...

Since then, everyone in my house has had the flu, as well as several colleagues from the client site I'm working at... and I'm still quite well!

The best part? If you're doing it privately, tesco do the vaccine for £10... Surely that's worth it?
M.

Norovirus - aka winter vomiting bug or stomach flu - has flu-like symptoms coupled with vomiting, etc. As it mutates readily, there is no effective vaccine currently unfortunately.

It is incredibly contagious (as few as 10 virus particles can infect) and the virus is also robust once in the open. It's recommended that you stay out of circulation for 48 hours after the symptoms have subsided.

Not nice - keep snug, warm and hydrated.

Norovirus - aka winter vomiting bug or stomach flu - has flu-like symptoms coupled with vomiting, etc. As it mutates readily, there is no effective vaccine currently unfortunately.

It is incredibly contagious (as few as 10 virus particles can infect) and the virus is also robust once in the open. It's recommended that you stay out of circulation for 48 hours after the symptoms have subsided.

Not nice - keep snug, warm and hydrated.

I await a visitation :rolleyes:

We've just shaken off a family head cold which has undergone several mutations via 3 generations of Family B....

Exposure to public transport and nursery school - a deadly combination..

Ade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom