Last months Mercedes enthusiast magazine.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KLP 92

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes S600, SL600, C250TD
Does anyone have a copy of last months, December 2004, Mercedes Enthusiast magazine?
If so i need a favour. In the classified section at the back of the magazine was a white 500 SEC widebody AMG car for sale. I want to find out if the cars still for sale as i may be interested.
So if anyones got the last issue floating about can you please send me the phone number of the seller. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Phone number

Hi KPL 92, still got the mag, advert as follows
500secAMG wide body.Featured car -Mercedes enthusiast no24,low mileage,Alpha example of this rareand excellent machine.Will sell to someone who will continue to care for her.

Tel 07785 775253 Kent

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

He didn't pick up his mobile. It had an international ring tone so i'm guessing he's on holiday.

There's also a 500SEC AMG in bright red in Mercedes Benz Club gazette this month for £4k.

Was thinking about it for the German GTG trip :)

Maff said:
There's also a 500SEC AMG in bright red in Mercedes Benz Club gazette this month for £4k.

Was thinking about it for the German GTG trip :)

No CL55 on the German GTG ??? Wouldn't be right m8 !

S.

sym said:
No CL55 on the German GTG ??? Wouldn't be right m8 !

S.

Not for me, for my old man! Trying to tempt him out of the 300XZ into something a bit different - but looks like the good 'ole Nissan is first choice at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom