Last wash of 2022!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex225

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS63 AMG
By some kind of miracle and given the recent weather we've had today was bright, sunny and not frostbite inducing. This was how the CL looked about a week ago.

jAYjD1F.jpg

Neither car thawed out properly for days but today was my chance. So I went at the CL today, usual pre-wash, Chemical Guys shampoo and microfibre mitts etc.

RHqFNXm.jpg

48hgzCc.jpg

O1KoaYK.jpg

jzAR6XP.jpg

xcVvdFf.jpg

7CQOeBk.jpg

I also managed to give the 9-3 a bit of TLC yesterday. It was utterly filthy from 500 miles of salty, rainy and nasty motorway driving. Yuck!

Z93nsY4.jpg

CAMERdi.jpg

Comes up nice though although it rained within minutes of me finishing this one yesterday! haha

mYaXxZJ.jpg

yZsD8jS.jpg

y8S2qDT.jpg

That's me done for the rest of the year now! haha

Looking good again Alex.

However, you are aware there’s still 10 days of 2022 remaining? Surely time enough for at least 5 more washes. 😁🥳🤪

I set myself up to wash car and van this morning only to find the frost had damaged the gun on my Nilfisk power washer. 😖 stored in garage under an old blanket and frost still managed to get in!)

New gun ordered. So doubt they’ll be washed before Christmas Day (R Mail delivery).

Looking good again Alex.

However, you are aware there’s still 10 days of 2022 remaining? Surely time enough for at least 5 more washes. 😁🥳🤪

I set myself up to wash car and van this morning only to find the frost had damaged the gun on my Nilfisk power washer. 😖 stored in garage under an old blanket and frost still managed to get in!)

New gun ordered. So doubt they’ll be washed before Christmas Day (R Mail delivery).
Haha as much as this is true, sadly no chance until the new year. Working tomorrow and off from Friday but got my middle ones birthday, then the baby Jesus, then pick up my eldest on Boxing day who's staying with us for the week. So likely won't have a chance until the first week of Jan. I'll survive, just! haha

That's a pain about the jet wash, hope it's not too expensive to sort. My pressure washer is with the father in law and I really hope he's not left it outside in this weather as it will knacker it. Admittedly, I don't often use it on the cars to be fair but handy when the salt on the cars is really bad and you need to get underneath and into the arches haha

If it's any consolation my hosepipe (not a euphemism) froze solid and split in the shed due to the temperatures so had to replace that. It's not tucked away in the conservatory for now! The other half loves her new ornament. :D

I wonder if @Alex225 will get some car cleaning prodi for Christmas ;)
I just got an offer through i have put it on the detailing page, spend away.
FOR SOME REASON YOU HAVE TO LOOK ON DETAIL PAGE FOR THE 40% off offer :wallbash:

Last edited:
Mistake!...You've got your Pistonheads sticker on the back of the Saab but where's your jelly number plate?!...something under the Christmas tree hopefully.

Mistake!...You've got your Pistonheads sticker on the back of the Saab but where's your jelly number plate?!...something under the Christmas tree hopefully.
Jelly? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom