Late notice bluewater meet sat 2nd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Hey all,
Just to let you know, there is a small number of us meeting at bluewater for a coffee and catch up tonight at around 7.30pm-8.00pm

Usual place.

Having not been to one of your Bluewater meets before , can anyone give directions to where you meet and park ...Is Bluewater near Dartford ?.

Cheers

Having not been to one of your Bluewater meets before , can anyone give directions to where you meet and park ...Is Bluewater near Dartford ?.

Cheers

Hi mate,
Yes, it’s near Dartford.
Bluewater is signposted as you get near it on the A2/M2, so hopefully you’ll find the complex without too much trouble.

We meet one of the multistory car parks.. this is where it can get tricky because it’s hard to describe which one it is..

We meet on the first first floor.
I will get one of the other guys to post up a map that I made a while back. I don’t have it any more but I think he does.

Give me a sec...

Ok,
I’ve found an image that may help..
If you look at the picture, bottom RIGHT of the image, you’ll see a square mulitstory car park.
This is the one we meet in.
First floor, near the back (on the river-side).

Attachments

• 41140E88-1F47-4FFB-A014-210D4F699109.jpeg
    41140E88-1F47-4FFB-A014-210D4F699109.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 16
To be more specific,
We meet in the left half of this square car park, on the river-side, first floor.

Hope this helps

Thanks Rash
Thats great info , i cant say right now if i will definetly be there or not , short notice and all that ......
But good to have the info for next time .....

Apologies for not attending last night , time was not on my side ...
Next time hopefully ....

Plus the wagon was too dirty lol

Any pics of the cars?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom